Day 1... Ahhh... that feels good already!
Today I'm starting off my 28-Day Writing Challenge. Ok, I need to confess... I had to check my calendar to see if this year, February only has 28 days. Yup, confirmed. 2014 is not a leap year! *sigh*. According to the rough writing map I found on Pinterest and posted here yesterday, Day 1 is all about ME.
Basic things about... ME.
I've done this before. I've shared 2 posts on 50 RANDOM facts about me HERE and HERE. That's 100 Random facts about me on those 2 posts. But it's been a while since I've compiled more random facts. So... why not, today I'm sharing 28 "Basic Facts" about me... whatever that means.
2. Mid 30s.
3. Married for 7 1/2 years.
4. 3 kids (4, 2, and 3 months).
5. 1 sister, 2 brothers
6. I see snow EVERYWHERE outside my window.
7. Born in September.
8. Comfort over Style
9. Mark Keppel High School - Class of '97
10. Seattle Pacific University grad - Class of '01 (BA in Psychology)
11. Trinity Evangelical Divinity School grad - Class of '04 (MA in Counseling Psychology)
12. Miss my Adolescent Substance Abuse Counselor job.
13. I drive a van.
14. Baking is therapy.
15. Rain is calming.
16. Dark chocolate is my anytime-treat-of-choice.
17. Love tea, but still drink coffee "almost" daily.
18. I'm a Greens convert.
19. I've been heartbroken.
20. Reading = Breathing. I NEED it!
21. Traveling is a craving.
22. Secretly wants to pick up piano lessons again.
23. Square dining plates.
24. Hospitality is not my gift, but a new-found lifestyle.
25. I can type with one hand (I just did here...).
26. I love the church.
27. Giving is freeing.
28. Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.
What are some basic facts about yourself? Care to share them with me?
See you tomorrow!