It's been over 2 years since I posted my first "50 Random Facts About Me" entry here.
I thought it would be fun to do another one...
So here it is:
- I was born and raised in the city, but now live and love the country.
- I miss living by water.
- My daughter is a replica of me when I was younger.
- I love baking with cinnamon.
- I’m over Starbucks coffee.
- I get a haircut every 4-5 months (instead of 10 weeks like I used to).
- I’ve learned to appreciate quietness over busyness.
- I’m in my 30s.
- I often go grocery shopping after 10pm.
- I dip pretzels on peanut butter.
- Crunchy peanut butter and Nutella = a winner every time!
- I don’t get the obsession with Bieber or Taylor Swift.
- I don’t swim too well.
- I have a “thing” for left-handed people.
- My son eats with his left hand, but throws with his right.
- I envy extremely creative people.
- I’m wearing hot-pink/magenta nail polish on my finger nails right now.
- We own chickens and eat lots of eggs around here.
- I tend to sleep on my right side.
- I’ve developed an addiction to YouTube.
- I read The Hunger Games in 2 days.
- Online shopping is one of my weaknesses.
- I miss working.
- I love the Bible.
- My sister is married to a twin.
- My brother is married to a runner.
- My youngest brother is a racer.
- My husband owns tractors.
- I’m always on the lookout for healthy and yummy snacks.
- I love getting random packages in the mail.
- I wish I had more penpals (message me if you’re interested).
- I collected Sanrio stationary and stickers when I was younger.
- I take hot (not warm) showers.
- I like anything with coconut.
- I have yet to find a good and wholesome TV show on prime time tv these days…
- I own the series finale episode of Dawson’s Creek on DVD.
- Psalm 16 is one of my favorites.
- I like to read.
- I have good neighbors.
- I miss taking the bus to downtown Seattle.
- I made new friends this past year.
- I’m extremely ticklish.
- I don’t like carbonated drinks.
- Sometimes I crave donuts.
- I’m still hoping to get a Kindle Fire with my Swagbucks (I’m over half-way there!).
- I get impatient easily, but I’m known for being and appearing ‘calm’.
- I was 24 when my father passed away; he was 59.
- The day before I was to move from Seattle to Chicago, my car was stolen.
- I almost always order the same thing at Red Robin.
- Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.
I'm tagging you!
What are some random facts about you?