Introspection




Day 5 of my 28-Day Writing Challenge.
3 things I like about my personality...
Really?  That's an actual topic I need to write about?  Really?
Hmmm, how would I begin to describe my personality? 
That's one of those questions you ask someone else to write about you... 
But, here I am...
Introspection requires deeper thinking than I'm willing to do this afternoon.
Baby is sleeping (and can wake up at any moment!), so... MUST-WRITE-FAST!
So, here it is...
1.  Calm during the storms.
2.  Slow to judge.
3.  Inviting.
There!  
Whether or not this is accurate, YOU tell me!  
I'm gonna go out on the limb and ask YOU... how would YOU describe my personality?  And if you respond/comment, I might do the same and describe YOUR personality (if you want me to, of course!)

See you tomorrow!

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.  Against such things there is no law."  
Galatians 5:22-23

Fruit of the Spirit Pink Shirt 


Leave a Comment

  1. Well Helen...I don't feel qualified to describe your personality, but I would agree with inviting. =)

    Love the pink shirt!

    ReplyDelete