Lazy day of rest, AKA "Labor" Day & a BLOG feature!




How ironic... most of us celebrate LABOR Day by RESTING or enjoying the day with family and friends.  Why is Labor Day even a holiday?  I could do a little bit of research, but I'm feeling a bit lazy (sorry...just being honest here, guys!), so I'll just continue to wonder...

So, what did YOU do today?  I got to enjoy some time with Joel's family at the lake cottage.  It was fun.  I'll try to get some pictures posted tomorrow.

In the meantime, I AM SUPER EXCITED  to let you know I'm being featured at Joyful Service, Miss Sarah's blog.  So, go check her out by clicking HERE.  Follow her blog and let her know I sent you.  She contacted me a few weeks ago, asking me if she could share a little bit about me and Helen's Corner to her blog readers.  She was so sweet, so I agreed to answer some questions about me and my business there.  Also, there is a special DISCOUNT CODE being offered there as well.  Thank you, Sarah!!

Until tomorrow...

Leave a Comment

  1. Hi, I did the research as to why labor day is what it is, so if you read my blog you do not have to do any more work...well other then read that is...lol

    http://sweetybird09.blogspot.com/2011/09/motormouth-mondaylabor-day-facts.html

    ReplyDelete