Friday Outing!!!




This will be a short post.  I can't believe how fast time is going by...  I was recently having a conversation with a friend, who reminded me that time is relative, it's a concept, it's just a way to measure "something".  So abstract, right?  And yet, I find myself being guided and led by the days on the calendar, the ticking on my wall clock, and the digital numbers on my cell phone.  Why?

Anyway, I have a few things on the horizon, and I'm really excited!  But I'll probably share more about it some other day.  For now, I just wanted to share how excited I am for my today's outing...  I'm going to the Original Sewing & Quilt Expo here in Cleveland.  I'm going with my mother-in-law this afternoon.  Will post about it later.  Stay tuned!

Have a blessed weekend, everyone!

This morning verse: 
"The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe." 
Proverbs 18:10

Leave a Comment

  1. How fun!

    Yes, time does govern everything...even scripture...the Bible tells us that in the "fullness of time" things will happen. Of course, it's all relative, since a day is like a thousand years in God's book...and since His timing is definitely not ours. However, time is valuable, and we are told to "redeem" the time. We don't want to waste the opportunities we have here on earth, because we will give account some day.

    I can only pray that I am doing all that God wants me to do with the days He has given me on this earth. My goal is to hear "Well done!"

    Enjoy your outing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was the quilt expo? Sounds like fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that you've just received the "Beautiful Blogger Award"! To find out about it, visit my blog: http://velishart.blogspot.com

    Just copy and paste the award badge from my blog to yours, then list 7 things about yourself & pass it on to 7 other people! :)

    ReplyDelete