Briefing my Friday Outing...




Okay, so this is an overdue post.  I promised I would share about my Friday outing, so here it is...



This was my second year going to the Original Sewing and Quilt Expo here in Cleveland.  Last year I went with my mother-in-law and at that time I wasn't really into the sewing, fabrics, quilting, etc...  I was more of a knitter back then.  But this year I knew what I would have my eyes on... and boy, did I let my eyes get the best of me.  Look at some of the few goodies I was able to score (thanks to the hubby who was "ok" with me spoiling myself!).  LOVE IT!



I'm not sure if I was more intrigued about EVERYTHING this year, but I felt like this year the vendors, the presentations, and even the look of the displays were more aesthetically pleasing.  I spent about 5 hours there, and by the end of the day I was truly inspired by the most amazing and talented women in this craft business.  Hmmmm, should I learn to quilt next?  So tempting! 

Well, I'll come back tomorrow to share what's coming next in my Helen's Corner endeavor.  Some really exciting news!

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment