My Current Reads




One might disagree with me, but if you really want to get in the "habit" of reading,
YOU MAKE TIME FOR IT!
Right?
So, that's what I've been doing.
No matter how hectic, busy, or full my daily schedule finds, I find joy in sitting down with a good book in hand.  No, I don't own a Kindle, Nook, iPad, or any other e-reader out there.  
I wish....
But the truth is that I enjoy flipping through the pages of a good ol' book.  
A REAL BOOK!

So, here are just a few that are currently sitting on my nightstand... or on my dining table,  kitchen, living room, or on top of our piano.  

A Rescued Heart by Natalie Replogle

My friend Natalie just published her very first book a couple of weeks ago.  She is an excellent writer and I cannot be more proud of her!  This book is absolutely addicting... seriously, I got it today and can't put it down!!!  This is Book 1 of a 4-Book Series she will be publishing!  You go, girl!

What Happens When Women Say Yes to God by Lysa Terkeurst

Lysa Terkeurst published this book a while ago, but our church Ladies Bible Study just finished going through this DVD series.  It was absolutely touching!  But now I'm working through the pages of the actual book (not the study book we used).  Lysa is so easy to relate and an excellent teacher and writer.  This one is another "must" from her collection!

Wonder Struck by Margaret Feinberg


And Wonder Struck... I have a love-hate relationship with this book.  It took me FOREVER to get through the first few chapters, but I absolutely adore Feinberg's style and story-telling ability.  I WILL finish this book by the end of the month!  Ok, I said it!  And if I said it, I WILL do it!

What about you?  Reading anything good these days?



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment