A Fall Day




This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:24


Sometimes I think we get too busy with the mundane.  


Other times our circumstances are really out of our control.  


But there are specific times in our lives when all we are called to do is to ENJOY each breath we are given.



Last night I was tossing and turning in bed, trying to wind down after a full day.  It is during those moments that God reminds me that He IS in control, and all I need to do is to surrender my thoughts, worries, and hope to Him.  
So I prayed.  
I talked to Him.  
And in Him I rested.  


What has He said to you lately?


Leave a Comment

  1. Awe, Helen, the children are so beautiful! And getting so big!

    Thank you for this post tonight...I needed the reminder afresh, due to a brand new situation, that I can pray, talk to Him, rest in Him, hope in Him. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved getting to see your kids! So cute!!!

    I am trying to slow down a bit, and I am thinking about what I need to cut out of my life that keeps me too busy. It is a difficult decision, so I am just waiting for direction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I needed this post! I have been so drained and tired lately that I have not enjoyed those moments you are talking about. I need to relax and keep reminding myself that He is indeed in control. Thank you friend...(it's Ruth from Laredo!!)

    ReplyDelete