Moving on...




It's so hard to admit when I'm wrong. 
 And it's harder to admit that I have to break a promise. 
Last week I PROMISED  that I would blog and post pictures from our Western Party!  I was so excited during the party that I neglected to get my camera to shoot some photos of our guests.  We had 17 people in our house... 8 of them children...  We ate a lot of chili, chips and salsa, and apple pie!  YUMMM!!

AND, we even had my husband give the children (and some of us grown ups) a "hay" ride around the woods by our yard.  It was bumpy and cold, but very fun! (...wishing I had some photos of that, too)

Anyway, I must move on...

I am excited to be posting some of my new designs on my Etsy shop.  Check these out and spread the word out!  Are you already thinking about that meantinful Thanksgiving treat or Christmas gift??  Here's just a few of my new designs.  I should have them listed by the end of the week.




I am also working on a few "extra" items... bags, pouches, scarves, boy gifts, etc...


Leave a Comment

  1. They look great Helen...however, my girl would hate a pink shirt that said she likes flowers. =) LOL!

    ReplyDelete