Rare family photo




A lot of people have asked me why I don't have family pictures with me, around me, or even posted on my blog, facebook page, etc...  Well, to be honest, it's all because we rarely take pictures together, the 3 of us.  As you already know, I take tons of Joshua photos, but this one is a rare one...  Taken on Valentine's Day at a friend's V-Day party.  :) 

Also, you're wondering what in the world is Joel wearing, right?  Yup, a PINK TUX!!  He got it during his college days, "just because", on one of his thrift store runs.  What can I say?  Real men wear pink, right??

Leave a Comment

  1. What a truly beautiful family photo! I love it. Thanks for sharing. I like the pink tux, too by the way :)

    Anastasia
    mattscraftywife.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great family picture...pink tux and all. I don't think my husband has one article of clothing left from before we were married...I nixed most of his wardrobe. =) It had to be done. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful, loving family - you all look so cute and happy! Joy!! Thank you for letting me share the joy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful family photo! LOL on the pink tuxedo!



    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a wonderful photo of the three of you. You all look very happy together. Love the tux,
    really, I do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a lovely family! We rarely take pics of the whole family either. Glad you got one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely to meet you as a real person! See you again on the CAST thread. Love Julie

    Silk N Style

    ReplyDelete