Whitespace to Rest




A mere 2 days ago, I received an incredible gift.

Reading is one of my favorite things to do... and this book is ABSOLUTELY...

BEAUTIFUL!

Not just because it is aesthetically pleasing to the eye, 
but because it invites me to REST.
Yes...
... to rest.
To "awaken my soul to rest."

Faith Barista's Bonnie Gray has written her very first book, and I am so excited to be reading and walking on this journey with her.  You can check our her story and more details about this book HERE.  

Ironically this is a crazy week for me... meal prepping, church dinners, hosting, doctor's appointments, birthday planning, business, etc... but how can I get through it all without taking time to exhale?  How can I "inhale" Jesus' presence when I'm not taking the time and choosing to find those whitespaces in my daily life?

I talked about finding "free flowing" spaces before.  I am reminded, once again, that without those "free flowing" spaces in my life, I am unable to see, experience, taste, and touch God's grace and presence in my life.  My desire is for the whispers of Truth to loudly speak into my soul.  For the forgotten corners of my heart to be fully available and open to the fullness of His grace, forgiveness, and His art.  Miracles.  Life.

Cannot wait!

Cannot wait to dig in... to journal... to create whitespace for God to speak.  
Cannot wait to rest... and in return, find direction and renewal.

Get your copy...

Finding Spiritual Whitespace: Awakening Your Soul to Rest

Leave a Comment

  1. "free flowing space" .. i LOVE to hear about spiritual whitespace in your voice, Helen. so special to find we are kindreds. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonnie, I've been challenged these last few weeks, even before picking up your book, by my own need to rest, stay still on His presence, and to soak in His gift of grace, forgivemess, and plain nearness. Still so much to process!

      Delete